Dr. Pamela Berens MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 16th, 2014
Excellent
I am under Dr. Berens care for more than 7 years. She is an excellent Doctor, knowledgeable and sharp. She explains in detail every procedure that she has done to me, very understanding about my concerns and takes time to listen. I had an issue that needs immediate attentions, and my appointment is further down 3 months ahead. When I called her clinic, I immediately got a response, and they were able to accommodate and work me in between her schedule. The staff are friendly and helpful as well.

May 20th, 2013
An excellent, caring physician.
I am a new patient to Dr. Berens and am so impressed by her and the UT Memorial Herman staff in the Bellair office. From making the appointment to the front desk to the nurses I met, the staff couldn't have been more friendly and AWARE of me as a patient. Each made a point of taking time to ask thorough questions, answer MY questions, smile, make eye contact and not seem preoccupied as often found in a busy office nowadays. As for Dr. Berens--she couldn't have been more generous with her time and her information. She treated me as a knowledgeable woman with respect for my views and desires for my treatment and we came up with a mutually agreed upon plan of action. In a follow up call by her nurse about some test results, I had a question that didn't need an immediate answer but instead of calling me back, Dr. Berens came on the phone to answer the question immediately. I really appreciate that attention and am glad to have her on my team.

January 12th, 2009
dr. berens misdiagnosed me two years ago. I now have stage 4 ovarian cancer. I have never heard fro her or her office. I hope nobody else would trust such an uncring,unprofessional doctor.

December 2nd, 2008
Excellent OB, GYN, and LC
Dr. Berens is an all around great dr. I first saw her for her lactation expertise. I then started seeing her for my gyn care. I highly recommend her.