Learn more about Dr. Pamela Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Berry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Berry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela L. Berry practice?
Dr. Pamela Berry practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.