A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Berry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Berry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Lynn Berry MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela L. Berry practice?
- Dr. Pamela Berry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Berry practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.