A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Biren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Biren, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biren graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Biren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Carey Biren MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela C. Biren practice?
- Dr. Pamela Biren has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Biren practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Emergency Physicians.