A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Broska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Broska is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Broska, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Broska graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Broska has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Broska MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Broska practice?
- Dr. Pamela Broska has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Broska practices Dermatology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Dermatologists.