Dr. Pamela Broska MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

January 14th, 2014
Mrs.
"Dr." Pamela Broska started a small skin cancer removal near my left eye ( Mohs Removal) and couldn't finish the procedure after spending the entire day there in her office. She finally referred me to another doctor who finished the procedure. Broska left the wound covered with a dental cotton roll, only. I was in EXTREME pain and she litterally abandoned me- throwing me out on the street.

April 7th, 2012
malpractice
If I stated the facts here I probably would get sued for Libel. The good news is that the truth is an absolute defense to a liable action.This practice is a money mill nothing more stay away

May 28th, 2011
Way too rushed!
I have seen Dr. Broska several times over the past 5 years and do consider her to be a competent physician. My issue is that over time she has become more and more rushed in her approach to the point she is no longer adequately addressing the one or two things I waited 3 months to see her for. On my last visit she was out the exam room door within a few brief minutes without asking if I had any additional concerns or questions. In fact, she didn't even say goodbye and I was unaware my appointment was over until the nurse came in and said I could make my next appointment at the desk.Sorry, no more appointments for me! It's time to slow down, Dr. Broska, and at least give the impression you care about your patients and like what you do for a living.

March 27th, 2010
Efficient; courteous; great surgeon
I found Dr. Brosca very capable at diagnosis; great surgeon to remove non-malignant & malignant lesions; busy practice; therefore as she spends sufficient time with patients; there is a wait. The wait is worth it. Have been to other dermatologists and surgeons and they, though very popular, and advertise on local TV, are more 'business/money' motivated, and not as efficient as Dr. Brosca

March 11th, 2010
patient
Back office staff are very mean looking and are not very helpful or friendly when asked questions.Never got my results back, they said a call or letter will be sent(never got it)Waited for more than an hour just too see the P.A.