A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Garza Burg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Garza Burg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Garza Burg, FAAP, FACC, FASE is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza Burg graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Garza Burg has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Garza Burg FAAP, FACC, and FASE is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Garza Burg practice?
- Dr. Pamela Garza Burg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Garza Burg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA and Corpus Christi, TX.
See Spokane Pediatricians and Spokane Cardiologists.