Learn more about Dr. Pamela Garza Burg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Garza Burg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garza Burg
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garza Burg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Garza Burg, FAAP, FACC, FASE is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza Burg graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Garza Burg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Gritman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Garza Burg FAAP, FACC, and FASE is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Garza Burg practice?
- Dr. Pamela Garza Burg has 9 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Garza Burg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Walla Walla, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Kennewick Pediatricians and Kennewick Cardiologists.