A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Garza Burg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Garza Burg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garza Burg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Garza Burg, FAAP, FACC, FASE is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza Burg graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Garza Burg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Gritman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Garza Burg FAAP, FACC, and FASE is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Garza Burg practice?
- Dr. Pamela Garza Burg has 9 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Garza Burg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Walla Walla, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Kennewick Pediatricians and Kennewick Cardiologists.