Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Cain
Dr. Pamela Cain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stillwater, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Saint Paul, MN (and 5 other locations). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cain is affiliated with Bethesda Rehabilitation Hospital, Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital and Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc. Dr. Cain has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Cain has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pamela Cain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stillwater, MN.
Dr. Maanasi Madan
Stillwater, MN 0.01 mi21
Dr. Greg Johnson
Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Stillwater, MN 0.01 mi14
Dr. Stephanie Fox
Allergy and Immunology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Stillwater, MN 0.01 mi9