A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Cain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Cain practice?
Dr. Pamela Cain practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.