A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Cain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela A Cain MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Cain practice?
- Dr. Pamela Cain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Cain practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.