Dr. Pamela Campbell DO Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017
I am very pleased with my doctor and the office. The staff are friendly and professional. My doctor always takes the time to answer any questions I may have and explains everything very thoroughly.

June 27th, 2017
Dr Campbell is Amazing!

June 15th, 2017
My wait was not long at all. My doctor answered all my questions. I'm glad the office is close to my home. Very impressed because she took the time and listened tor me.

June 8th, 2017
if you want the best doctor she is the one!
What a fantastic experience. i have never had a doctor take such a genuine concerned approach of my medical history and ongoing concerns. Hopefully I don't jinx it, but I think she has figured out the problem! for the first time in years I think she has found the solution. thank you Dr Campbell!

March 26th, 2017
Dr. Campbell is excellent. I appreciate the times she gives me and the thoroughness she provides.

February 15th, 2017
Dr. Campbell and her team have always show compassion and professionalism. I truly enjoy my visits to the office. My questions are always answered and I do not feel rushed even on a busy day. Thank You

February 15th, 2017
Dr. Cambell was wonderful regarding her explanation of what I can expect and addressing my concerns. I am very nervous about this pregnancy and switched to St. Anthony's from a different hospital to have our baby. She helped me feel at ease and took a great deal of worry away. I very much appreciate her kindness and clear knowledge of her craft.

October 14th, 2016
recommend her to anyone reading this!
She delivered my 2nd baby and I actually switched to her half way through my pregnancy! The doctor I had before her was horrible! She was always in a rush😡 As soon as I switched to dr. Campbell I felt relieved. She always answered my questions and never rushed my appointments! All the ladies at that office are so sweet and caring! I recommend dr Pamela Campbell to everyone! I will use her for my next child as well! Love her!

May 23rd, 2016
I am always very pleased with everyone on the office. The Nurse Practioner is fantastic, the woman that checks patients in, and Dr Campbell. If there is a wait, it is well worth it to have all my questions answered and to know I'm truly cared about. Womens Health Partners is wonderful!

May 23rd, 2016

May 4th, 2016
I love Dr Campbell so much that even though I have changed insurance twice I have made sure she is one of the doctors that accepts whatever insurance I choose.

May 3rd, 2016
I am very pleased with Dr. Campbell and have recommended her to many of my friends. Also I believe this office is very well run and always friendly.