Dr. Pamela Campbell DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 14th, 2016
recommend her to anyone reading this!
She delivered my 2nd baby and I actually switched to her half way through my pregnancy! The doctor I had before her was horrible! She was always in a rush😡 As soon as I switched to dr. Campbell I felt relieved. She always answered my questions and never rushed my appointments! All the ladies at that office are so sweet and caring! I recommend dr Pamela Campbell to everyone! I will use her for my next child as well! Love her!

May 23rd, 2016
I am always very pleased with everyone on the office. The Nurse Practioner is fantastic, the woman that checks patients in, and Dr Campbell. If there is a wait, it is well worth it to have all my questions answered and to know I'm truly cared about. Womens Health Partners is wonderful!

May 23rd, 2016

May 4th, 2016
I love Dr Campbell so much that even though I have changed insurance twice I have made sure she is one of the doctors that accepts whatever insurance I choose.

May 3rd, 2016
I am very pleased with Dr. Campbell and have recommended her to many of my friends. Also I believe this office is very well run and always friendly.

April 29th, 2016
Dr. Campbell is hands down the best OB in the industry. She always spends plenty of time with me answering all my questions. She has the best bed side manner and is so incredibly knowledgable. I feel like I am in the best care with her and her team. We have referred so many people to her and they all feel the same way. I'm so thankful to have Dr. Campbell as my OB. Love her!!!!

December 23rd, 2015
I cannot say enough good things about this Doctor. She is wonderful, kind, great bedside manner-plus. She truly cares about her patients. She spends as much time with me as I need.

October 2nd, 2015
Nurse
Me and my whole family goes to these wonderful ladies, they have delivered both of my amazing kids

June 10th, 2014
Dr Campbell is kind and thorough and good at what she does. She has never made me feel rushed.

July 8th, 2013
I really like Dr. Campbell. She does spend a lot of time with you and is very down to earth. She spent time with me talking about my osteoporosis and how to handle it even though I was also on a medicine for my acid reflux. When I told her I exercised as much as I could by walking and going to the gym, she was very encouraging. Their nurse assistants are also very helpful. One time I called up at 7:30 or 800 in the morning with a UTI and they got me in by 9:45 that same morning. The whole staff has always been very polite and cheeful. I love their whole office.

April 5th, 2011
very down to earth and likeable
Dr. Campbell delivered my twins and she followed me through my pregnancy. She is sweet and makes you feel incredibly comfortable. Down to earth and spends good amount of time with you. Love her

May 23rd, 2010
RN
I love Dr Campbell, however I am young and healthy. Many of my friends and coworkers that have had difficulties, have felt blown off and the office staff leaves a lot to be desired. They tend to turn people into collections without even issuing the bill, or they say your late when the first bill arrives.