Dr. Pamela Cantu Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Cantu?

The best yet!

Posted on June 18th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Cantu for many years. When it is time to talk after exams she sits and listens. She shows a genuine interest in my health and explains the best way to assist me. She answers all of my questions and never seems in a hurry, but patiently listens and understand me and my busy lifestyle, making life change suggestion that are truly heartfelt. (walk more, help your health). She is the best yet!

Dr Cantu INSISTED I get regular annuals, paps and mamos

Posted on March 25th, 2009

Dr. Pam Cantu INSISTED I get regular check ups, paps, mamos etc. even though I said I would sign a release so that she was in the clear if anything happened. She finally denied giving me my migraine and heart medicine unless I had all the tests, etc. I call that BLACKMAIL. I am an individual, this is MY body, and I can do with it as I please.

Posted on June 27th, 2016