Dr. Pamela Caulkins Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

July 27th, 2012

CANNOT DIAGNOSE PATIENTS

I saw Dr.Pam Caulkins after not menstruating for months on end and also excessive facial hair. She told me I was just hairy like my mom and left it at that. 6 years later I finally got diagnosed by Dr. William Baker at UVA with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarin Syndrome). If I would have taken her lame excuse of a medical opinon I wouldn't be able to have children one day without the 2000mg of Metformin I have to take. As a former CNA, let me say one thing not only about Dr. Pam but all Nurses and Doctors: Never go to an obese or morbidly obese person for health care, clearly they don't even love themselves enough to be healthy so how much is she really going to care about anyone else's?!!!!!!

October 19th, 2009

GREAT Lady Doc

If you want a lady doctor that actually treats you as a human being, Dr. Pam is fantastic! She comes in a treats you like she has all day, not rushed at all, and has a fantastic, compassionate bedside manner. I totally love her.

October 16th, 2009

not a good dr!

Dr. Caulkins kept prescribing my daughter the same antibiotic for a bladder infection, for which she was resistant. My daughter ended up with a serious kidney infection and was hospitalized for a week. She missed some serious symptoms in my daughter for diabetes. The doctor is very overweight. The office staff are very rude, except her nurse. I will n ever go there again!

June 26th, 2009

patient

I think she's a caring person that's over loaded with too many appointments and responsibilities. She missed some very important signs and symptoms in my serious condition that could have grave on my part. Her nurses are good; but office staff is horrible with losing appointments, not coding insurance claims correctly, and being rude to patients.

May 16th, 2009

Worst doctor I ever had. I would not let her take care of my animals.