- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Chawla is Excellent. Dr. Chawla has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Chawla, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Childrens St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chawla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela G. Chawla practice?
Dr. Pamela Chawla practices Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pamelia Chawla, Dr. Pamella Chawla, Dr. Pam Chawla, Dr. Tamela Chawla