A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Chawla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Chawla, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chawla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela G Chawla MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela G. Chawla practice?
- Dr. Pamela Chawla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Chawla practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.