A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Chawla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Chawla, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Chawla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chawla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela G. Chawla practice?
Dr. Pamela Chawla practices Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.