Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Clanton
Dr. Pamela Clanton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newnan, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Clanton is affiliated with Piedmont Newnan Hospital, Piedmont Newnan Hospital and Henry Medical Center Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Clanton has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pamela Clanton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newnan, GA.
Dr. Marvin Lee III
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Newnan, GA 0.01 mi30
Dr. David Price
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Newnan, GA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Daisy Azana
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Newnan, GA 0.01 mi5