Learn more about Dr. Pamela Combs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Combs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Combs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Combs graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Combs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Combs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Combs practice?
Dr. Pamela Combs practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near Paris, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, KY.
See Paris Internists, Paris Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Paris Cardiologists.