A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Costello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Costello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Costello graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Costello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela J Costello MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Costello practice?
- Dr. Pamela Costello has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Costello practices Neurological Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Neurological Surgeons.