Dr. Pamela Costello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Costello?

October 22nd, 2017

GREAT RESULTS AFTER 2 TEETH PUlled

I have never had a headache and was suffering with one after two teeth needed to be pulled. I have to say that immediately the headaches dissappeared. Thanks Dr Wolfe for the Great work

October 22nd, 2017

GREAT RESULTS AFTER 2 TEETH PUlled

Lifechanging!

I sought out Dr. Bill Wolfe after seeing several other TMJ specialists and Denists. One gave me an ill fitting crown which I believe started my Autoimmune issue. One took out some mercury and then I found out that Bill Wolfe was the one to finish the job for me. It helped me bring my sensitivities to where they are manageable. Then we began to address my TMJ. He had me start fresh and takes time to adjust my splint and gives the best care available. He is a great guy with a gift that heals.

Bite Alignment = Less Migraines

While in the process of having 2 top baby teeth removed and composite bridges built, Dr Wolfe discovered my bite was out of alignment. We both agreed it would be better to fix it before new bridges were installed. Not only am I happy with my bite now, I am also experiencing significantly less migraines, which is a HUGE bonus in my book!

Brand New Bite!

My experience with Dr. Wolfe has been amazing. When I first came, my bite was completely off center. Dr. Wolfe found that due to root canals, my energy meridians on those teeth were blocked, which led to difficulty breathing. Those teeth were removed, and my breathing has improved. I also used a mouth splint to adjust my bite, which worked miracles. My bite is finally in the correct position. Thank you Dr. Wolfe