Dr. Pamela Costello MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Orthodontic splint
When I came to see Dr. Wolfe to get a regular check up I told him that I was feeling quite sick, my middle and upper back were hurting a lot, I had what i called wobbly knees, in other words just felt very unstable, and at times would get dizzy with a poor sense of balance. My back had been very stiff for more than two years in some way i was quite desperate to find the solution and my sense of well had deteriorated quite a lot for the last month and half before I went for my check up. Dr. Wolfe suggested that I get a splint to try and help my lack of well-being and back pain. I decided to give it a try since I had try several other remedies and I was getting nowhere. In the first week of wearing the splint I experience great progress in my condition. I'm hopeful again that I can get to feeling completely well. My sense of balance has improved dramatically and my knees don't buckle anymore. I'm so happy that I followed Dr. Wolfe's advice to get the splint. My back is feeling much better but still need some more improvement. I quite hopeful though that continued used of the splint and getting the body necessary from the Chiropractor will get me to where I'll be totally happy again. I would definitely recommend this type of splint to anyone that might suspect that there jaw is misaligned or better known as having TMJ. I didn't believe it at first that such a small thing can have such big impact but I was surprised when I tried it, wow :)

June 12th, 2017
thanks i feel so great
it has made such a difference in my life i am off of my ruamat arthritls medicine my pain is getting less all the time thanks to getting rid of the murcurry in my old filliny

June 7th, 2017
I went from 2-3 migraines a week to 1-2 a month!
I've suffered from migraine headaches since I was 16 and they had gotten progressively worse as I got older. I was having 3-4 migraine headaches a week. After receiving treatment from Dr. Wolfe I now have maybe 1-2 a month. I have gotten quality of life back. If you suffer from migraine headaches I would strongly recommend Dr. Wolfe and his caring team!

April 19th, 2017
Digestive Enzymes and other products - EXCELLENT!
Dr. Wolfe and his staff are sincerely the best I have ever experienced in my 60 years. I am an autoimmune patient and have always struggled to find probiotic, prebiotics and the like that work for me given my histamine sensitivities. Dr. Wolfe's Digestive Enzyme formula is the best - it works immediately. I am getting extra to share with friends struggling with the same issues. Frankly, all the products are remarkable. The gel helps calm any gum irritations quickly. I can't recommend these products enough. Thank you, Dr Wolfe! And, I love my smile. :)

April 13th, 2017
Gluten Sensitivities Resolved
My daughter has been struggling with gluten sensitivities for years. We took her off gluten completely and reintroduced it slowly, she still had issues. I decided to give her Dr. Wolfe's Digestive Enzymes and it completely took away any discomfort. She doesn't eat it often but now we know she can occasionally and without consequence. Thank you Dr. Wolfe for yet another amazing holistic product that I can trust and feel good about it.

April 11th, 2017
Dr. Wolfe saved my life
I was to a point I did not know what to do with so much pain. The regular dentist said that he could not help me because my teeth were meeting and he saw no other problems. I was in constant tmj pain until I read an article in the Truly Alive magazine about Dr. Wolfe. Since my first appointment, I felt very comfortable with him. He made the splint that I am to wear 24 hours except when I eat. It has only been 2 months that I have been wearing it, but since I have 90% less pain in my lower and upper back and no head aches. I can chew better and am sleeping thru the night as I no longer am awaken by the pain. I have to wear the splint longer before we proceed to the next level of the process but I am so looking forward to it. I know that I am in good hands and Dr. Wolfe is the one to do lt.

April 9th, 2017
Amazing care and treatment as always! Thank you Dr. Wolfe and Madonna, you're the BEST!
It doesn't matter what the need is when I come to see Dr. Wolfe and Madonna, I consistently get treated as if I'm the only patient in the office. Their patience with questions and explanations is incredible.

April 9th, 2017
i felt a difference in the muscles in my jaw after only 3 days with the splint
great felt comforable with him

March 27th, 2017
Removed My Mercury Fillings
I came in to see Dr Wolfe mostly cuz I have NOT seen a Dentist since high school & am 46yrs old! My wife was going to see him for Mercury Filling removal & suggested I atleast go for a cleaning since it had been so long....thats when I found out on x-rays that I had 2 small Mercury Fillings! Never knew,...so scheduled to have them out. I admit I have fear of the Dentist but they had Laughing Gas headphones w/great music....couldnt have went better!!!! They replaced them w/composites compatable to my body & i left there feeling great---they even use IV drip VitC to help w/ any Mercury that gets released into the body!!!! Ive read how Toxic Mercury is... over time its a slow posioning! The Best Part is....I had been having a pain developing in my foot/big toe joint for about 6mths & that was GONE that night & never has returned 4mths later! Also I had a Cyst on my back that my wife would sort of work on like a large pimple,3x3....& she drained it again but this time it released TONS of 'Stuff' that was more liquid like than the harder type substance that use to come out....shocking!!! ...but it has never returned & it as flat as normal skin shoould be!!! So something wonderful DID happen after removing that toxin--looking forward to my Wife having the same healing results!!!!! THANK YOU to Dr Wolfe & his FANTASTIC staff!!!! ...Im now no longer afraid of the Dentist!!!

March 27th, 2017
Great Mercury Removal
At 56 I really was develping many Bad Health Symptoms and regarded myself as HEALTHY ! No Junk Food etc and very active w/a horse farm, gardening but was having terrible Body Pains,..weight Gain and Drs had said i was border Diabetic and had Rhuematoid Arthritis so thats when I decided I HAD TO DO SOMETHING!!! Thats when I researched & found Dr Wolfe!!! the 1st visit was awesome-had 6 mercury fillings and decided to remove them......the procedure WENT FANTASTIC!!!!!! Dr Wolfe & Madonna were awesome & it was over before I knew it!!! I even felt that my Energy moving around while in the chair-WILD! Only time will tell on my Health issues & I will be giving an up-date!!! ...but for now it has to be THE BEST DENTAL expierence Ive ever had!!!! THANK YOU---no other Dentist will touch my mouth again!!! Go read his testimonials on his website!!!

March 8th, 2017
unusual high energy showed up in 2-3 weeks after mercury and crowns removed, going hiking now, bye
I had unusual health problems for over 30 years. Then one of my crowns with mercury inside fell out, and energy and health improved greatly, so I asked Dr. Wolfe to remove the last 3 crowns, and result was that two of them had more mercury. I had bad mercury symptoms for 5 months prior to crown and mercury falling out, most remarkable symptom was pain caused by sounds, but there were at least a dozen others. After removal by Dr. Wolfe of remaining mercury and crowns I had even more energy come back to my body, and then health and energy came back and my sleep went back to normal. Its like a miracle. I'm very angry now with ADA and those dentists who put mercury in my mouth. If it wasn't for Dr. Wolfe I'd still be sick and treated by other doctors (MD quacks) for various symptoms instead of a cause. Thank you, Dr. Wolfe.

March 1st, 2017
BEWARE
Other review correct! This doctor is a fraud. Does not follow-up for treatment for neurological issues and her staff does not fulfill requests. Run!