Dr. Pamela Costello MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Albuquerque, NM

• Good
  • Bad

This Is A Highly Professional Team
Dr. Wolfe and his team are highly conscientious and greatly skilled. My health has enormously IMPROVED after having my mercury fillings removed with Dr. Wolfe. Other dentists place metal on metal which in no way addresses the root cause. I'm a writer and a former flight nurse and had been suffering with chronic GI problems and brain fog, which has cleared. If left untreated, this leads to dementia. Dr. Wolfe very expertly removed ALL of the mercury using precision scientific technology.

Excellent work! Thank you
I required a molar to be surgically removed. Dr. Wolfe worked skillfully and quickly. It was done before I knew it. His assistant was also very professional and kind. I appreciated they answered all of my questions with patience and were obviously knowledgeable. Shortly after the extraction, I was very aware that the whole left side of my face felt more open, relaxed and my thinking is clearer. This had not been the case prior to the extraction of this tooth that had many problems.

Basketball is around the corner
I couldn't keep my chiropractic adjustments & was referred to Dr. Wolfe. WOW what a difference. I now feel stronger & am starting to be able to work out without hurting myself. My goal when I started was to get back to playing senior women's basketball on Saturday mornings. I now know that is just around the corner.

Basketball is around the corner

July 27th, 2017
Digest Enzyme Supplement works
Dr Wolfe suggested Digest Enzyme Supplement when I described some aching in my lower jaw. After ruling out some other causes, the Digest came up. Worked in a few days and there is no more aching. When I forgot to take them for several weeks, the aching returned. Thanks so much for the help.