Dr. Pamela Costello MD Patient Reviews

March 8th, 2017
unusual high energy showed up in 2-3 weeks after mercury and crowns removed, going hiking now, bye
I had unusual health problems for over 30 years. Then one of my crowns with mercury inside fell out, and energy and health improved greatly, so I asked Dr. Wolfe to remove the last 3 crowns, and result was that two of them had more mercury. I had bad mercury symptoms for 5 months prior to crown and mercury falling out, most remarkable symptom was pain caused by sounds, but there were at least a dozen others. After removal by Dr. Wolfe of remaining mercury and crowns I had even more energy come back to my body, and then health and energy came back and my sleep went back to normal. Its like a miracle. I'm very angry now with ADA and those dentists who put mercury in my mouth. If it wasn't for Dr. Wolfe I'd still be sick and treated by other doctors (MD quacks) for various symptoms instead of a cause. Thank you, Dr. Wolfe.

March 1st, 2017
BEWARE
Other review correct! This doctor is a fraud. Does not follow-up for treatment for neurological issues and her staff does not fulfill requests. Run!

May 3rd, 2016
This doctor is a fraud! She does not listen to her patients she just reads their aura. She gives everybody the exact same treatment. She sells supplements. She is overweight and unhealthy herself. She is awful!

April 23rd, 2015
So Thankful
I'm so thankful to have found Dr. Costello. She listened to me when I presented my concerns that so many other doctors had ignored. After seeing her for just two months, I'm feeling so much better. My overall energy and mood has changed and I'm much more aware of what goes into my body. Her staff is wonderful, kind and so caring. I'm so grateful for all she has done for me.

October 25th, 2014
Excellent Care
I have found Dr Costello and her staff to be very helpful and courteous. My phone calls are returned promptly and with a helpful attitude. For me the diagnosis and the protocols have made a huge difference. I would highly recommend her as a Lyme specialist

February 28th, 2013
Dr Costello was very knowledgeable and well-researched. The recommendations she made were explained thoroughly. She answered each of my questions specifically. I have been on the protocol she has prescribed for me for just a few weeks and already feel much better. I recommend anyone with a chronic condition to seek her help. She sees her patients on time and does not appear to overbook which is a common practice with many physicians.

August 29th, 2011