Dr. Pamela Coury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Coury?

June 20th, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgeable

Dr. Coury was efficient yet friendly and didn't make me feel as though I was just "another patient". Very knowledgeable and helpful. I did wish that Hawthorn put up the test results on the patient portal more quickly, or at all. I haven't seen them yet (bloodwork, etc) and it has been over a month since my appointment. This may not reflect on Dr. Coury, as I'm not sure she is the person who would do that.

October 17th, 2013

horrible office

gave up after waiting 45 minutes for my scheduled appointment. nurse ignored me waiting there, refused to talk to me. so did Dr Coury when she came out. no one seemed to care about me as a patient. secretary just kept apologizing but couldn't do anything or give me a reason why the service was so bad. Coury's OK if you get to see her but the rest of the office is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. stay far away.