A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela D. Johnson practice?
Dr. Pamela Johnson practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.