A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Dasher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Dasher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dasher
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Dasher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasher graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dasher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Dasher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Dasher practice?
- Dr. Pamela Dasher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Dasher practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Davison, MI.
See Flint Primary Care Doctors.