A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Dasher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Dasher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasher graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dasher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Dasher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Dasher practice?
- Dr. Pamela Dasher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Dasher practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Davison, MI.
See Flint Primary Care Doctors.