Family Physicians, General Practitioner

Oicc Primary Care Network
1416 W 1st St
Springfield, OH 45504
937-328-8205
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Wait for hours for a scheduled appointment!'  |  show details
by M. Zornes on May 7th, 2013

I took my elderly parent to the appointment and was shocked that we had to wait for 3 hrs to see Daufel! I could not believe it!! They did a urine test and weeks went by and finally I called to get results to find out she had an infection. If I hadn't called, we would have never known. I told them right then, I was never bringing my parent there again!! She's a poor excuse for a doctor. She's lazy and does not respect her patients if she can make them wait for hours to see her while she sits at the desk with no sense of urgency at all!

|  Butcher and Hypocrite  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2013

This woman gives the title of Doctor a bad name. She is a butcher, a mutilator of infants. She openly supports the theft of male's rights to their bodily integrity. She is the living breathing definition of hypocrisy. As a Physician, she swore to first do no harm, yet she gladly takes part in the sexual torture of males. Do not let hear near anyone you love.

|  Dr Daufel cares  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

Dr Daufel is my primary care physician and she is thoughtful, caring & funny. She spent time with me and is helping me find out what is going on with my health-something that I have pleaded with other physicians to do in the past. Her bedside manner is fabulous. I'm quite shocked to read the other review that's on this site-I cannot imagine Dr Daufel doing such a thing. NO WAY!

|  Doctor makes fun of patient....  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2012

I have had the pleasure of working along side Dr. Daufel, and let me tell you she is the most hatefulest woman in the world. She constantly makes snide remarks about her patient's ailments. How this is the life, sitting around looking at funky toes; while the patient sat cadcorner from her desk! This is just one incident, do not get me started on how crappy and miserable she is to the staff. She is a prime example of what has become of the United States health care, and these are sad times.