Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

helpful doctor show details helpful doctor
by Mrs. Patel on Nov 4th, 2015

Dr. Daufel is a great primary care physician. She works with you to make sure you are healing in a positive way. Dr. Daufel practices family medicine well.

by Amanda on Aug 31st, 2015

Everything i tell her is wrong with me she wants to refer me to a different doctor. She don't even try to c if she can try a method that mite work. I think thats lazy when ur a primary care doctor u should try to help ur patient with their problems b4 u send them here there n everywhere else. All she does is listen to ur heart beat, she has yet to even give me a physical and im a new patient of hers with serious heart problems been going to her every month for the past few months. She don't seem to b in this practice for the patients n their health. Its a doctors job to make sure ur takin care of n i dont get that from her.

Wait for hours for a scheduled appointment!' show details Wait for hours for a scheduled appointment!'
by M. Zornes on May 7th, 2013

I took my elderly parent to the appointment and was shocked that we had to wait for 3 hrs to see Daufel! I could not believe it!! They did a urine test and weeks went by and finally I called to get results to find out she had an infection. If I hadn't called, we would have never known. I told them right then, I was never bringing my parent there again!! She's a poor excuse for a doctor. She's lazy and does not respect her patients if she can make them wait for hours to see her while she sits at the desk with no sense of urgency at all!

Dr Daufel cares show details Dr Daufel cares
Sep 7th, 2012

Dr Daufel is my primary care physician and she is thoughtful, caring & funny. She spent time with me and is helping me find out what is going on with my health-something that I have pleaded with other physicians to do in the past. Her bedside manner is fabulous. I'm quite shocked to read the other review that's on this site-I cannot imagine Dr Daufel doing such a thing. NO WAY!

Doctor makes fun of patient.... show details Doctor makes fun of patient....
Jun 2nd, 2012

I have had the pleasure of working along side Dr. Daufel, and let me tell you she is the most hatefulest woman in the world. She constantly makes snide remarks about her patient's ailments. How this is the life, sitting around looking at funky toes; while the patient sat cadcorner from her desk! This is just one incident, do not get me started on how crappy and miserable she is to the staff. She is a prime example of what has become of the United States health care, and these are sad times.