A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Davis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Braun Davis MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela B. Davis practice?
- Dr. Pamela Davis has 9 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Davis practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Saline, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Pediatricians.