A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Braun Davis MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela B. Davis practice?
- Dr. Pamela Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Davis practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Pediatricians.