2.5

patient show details patient
by LJ in So Cal on Jun 10th, 2015

I am fairly new to Dr. DeSilva, as my last 2 doctors have sold their practices..Dr. DeSilva is thorough and listens. She gives you the time you need and can refer you to appropriate others. I would recommend Dr. DeSilva if you need to change doctors.

May 20th, 2015

very good dr. spends time and tasks questions, not in a rush and remembers me

Total Disappointment! show details Total Disappointment!
by Dr. T on Oct 6th, 2014

Care and attention started to deteriorate over time. No one should have to wait over an hour to see someone to whom they are actually paying to provide a service. I decided to change doctors when I found that Dr. DaSilva was constantly forgetting the medication that I was taking, and asking questions to which should have already known the answers. I had been a patient of hers for over 7 years. With her expansion and new staff, service became less of a priority and I felt that with each visit, she was quick to prescribe medication.

Worst Mistake show details Worst Mistake
by Ridgecrest patient on Jun 30th, 2014

Took over a great Drs Practice in ridgecrest refuses to fill prescriptions unless you see her everytime face to face. Doesnt care about patients health just office visit money

RN show details RN
by Paula Hartel on Apr 3rd, 2014

Dr DeSilva has been my primary care doc for 6 years. She has a busy office at times but she is absolutely awesome. She's extremely thorough and has a comprehensive knowledge about all areas of medicine. I have recommended her to friends and will continue to do so.

Mar 26th, 2013

The Dr and staff are terrific!!

Feb 21st, 2013

more interested in botox than internal medicine