Dr. Pamela Deforest MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bronx, NY

3.9

August 6th, 2016
Ignorant. My son was and still is underweight for his age because of her. He has many food allergies as well. She restricted my diet during my pregnancy and as a result my son stopped moving in utero. I was 135lbs per-pregnancy and 145lbs at 38 weeks. She never once showed her face at the hospital while I was recovering. WORST OB/GYN! For my second pregnancy, I went with another OB/GYN and had a great pregnancy.

January 28th, 2015
Dr. DeForest is very straight forward, no nonsense, and moves and speaks quickly. She is clearly busy and will not coddle you, but I have never felt like she was not willing to talk to me. She seems at first a bit cold and removed, but when I had a miscarriage, she was very compassionate and even got a bit emotional.

September 7th, 2012
The best!!
Dr. Deforest has been my doctor since 2009. To me she is the best. She is loving an caring. Her office is around the area i used to live; when i got pregnant i decided to continue with her eventhough it was very far from where i live now... I wouldn't change her for any other doctor :)

November 15th, 2010
She is always in a hurry! Too overbooked!
This Dr. performed a surgery on me and had the incision opened on me 10 days later. What an excruciating pain at the emergency on that day!!!!She also found 3 fibroids in me and took out the easiest 2 because she didn't want to perform a taskful job. She is too hyper a doctor and not sensitive to the needs of her patients.

October 29th, 2010