Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
by Devon on May 24th, 2015

I was rushed from the ER into a chest tube surgery at Chester County Hospital and was lucky enough to have Dr. Demnicki as my surgeon. What a wonderfully caring woman who treats you like you are the only patient she has!

Robotic Gallbladder Surgery show details Robotic Gallbladder Surgery
by Paulette C on Jul 15th, 2013

Dr. Demnicki is the most compassionate Dr I have ever met, her bediside manner is outstanding, she explains things to you that you can understand, and she listens and takes her time with you, she is very patient...She did Robotic gallbladder surgery on me and I cannot say enough about her, I rate her very highly....

Wonderful!!!!!! show details Wonderful!!!!!!
Dec 2nd, 2012

Saved my life!! I needed immediate emergency surgery and got the best md. AND the nicest, most patient surgeon I ever met!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 22nd, 2011

Diagnosed with acute appendicitis, Dr. Demnicki discovered that my appendix had ruptured...She took appropriate measures and saw me regularly and was very attentive during lengthy hospital stay & follow up visits.

Mar 24th, 2010

Dr. Demnicki is a rare combination of technical excellence and wonderful bedside manner. I will trust her as my surgeon for me and my family. She's the best!