A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Diefenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Diefenbach, BA, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diefenbach graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Diefenbach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Nanette Diefenbach BA and MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela N. Diefenbach practice?
- Dr. Pamela Diefenbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Diefenbach practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.