A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Dipiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Dipiro is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Dipiro, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipiro graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dipiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Jean Dipiro MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Dipiro practice?
- Dr. Pamela Dipiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Dipiro practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.