A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Dipiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Dipiro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dipiro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dipiro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Dipiro, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipiro graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dipiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Jean Dipiro MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Dipiro practice?
- Dr. Pamela Dipiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Dipiro practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.