A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Douglas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Body Weight
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Susan Douglas MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Douglas practice?
- Dr. Pamela Douglas has 9 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Douglas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NC and Sanford, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.