A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglas
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Douglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Douglas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Body Weight
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Susan Douglas MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Douglas practice?
- Dr. Pamela Douglas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Douglas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.