A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Drullinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Drullinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Drullinsky, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Drullinsky graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Drullinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drullinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela Drullinsky practice?
Dr. Pamela Drullinsky practices Medical Oncology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and Sleepy Hollow, NY.
See Rockville Centre Oncologists.