A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Drullinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Drullinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Drullinsky, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Drullinsky graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Drullinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Drullinsky MD is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Drullinsky practice?
- Dr. Pamela Drullinsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Drullinsky practices Medical Oncology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and Sleepy Hollow, NY.
See Rockville Centre Oncologists.