A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Drullinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Drullinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drullinsky
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Drullinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Drullinsky, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Drullinsky graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Drullinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Drullinsky MD is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Drullinsky practice?
- Dr. Pamela Drullinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Drullinsky practices Medical Oncology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY.
See Rockville Centre Oncologists.