Learn more about Dr. Pamela Drullinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Drullinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drullinsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drullinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Drullinsky, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Drullinsky graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Drullinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Drullinsky MD is a female Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Drullinsky practice?
- Dr. Pamela Drullinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Drullinsky practices Medical Oncology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Oncologists.