Dr. Pamela Drummond-Ray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Drummond-Ray?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Drummond-Ray?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2015

Dr. Drummond Ray is an excellent doctor. She is very friendly and takes her time with each patient. This can be good or bad as it generally takes a total of 2-3 hours per appointment. Also, her staff at the front desk are extremely RUDE. When calling to make an appointment or ask about anything, the woman that answers the phone talks down to you and is ALWAYS rude. The sole fact that her front desk is this rude has made me look for another physician. Also, the office hours are part time, so it is very, very difficult to get an appointment.

August 24th, 2015

phone call

The staff was initially polite and able to schedule an appointment. When I told them that my daughter had disabilities and needed an interpreter things changed. I was told that we would have to provide and pay for our own interpreter (Violates ADA). I advised that they are required by ADA and I would have our interpreter agency contact them. Ten minutes later the receptionist called back and told me that the doctor refused to accept my daughter as a new patient.

April 8th, 2015

My first office visit

Because of female problems my MD recommended I see Dr. Druumond-Ray. I'm not good with going to any doctor especially OBGYN's, but this Dr Has my trust. She took the time to explain the tests needed & and gave it to me straight. She is very kind and understanding which at a time like this is appreciated. If you ever have to wait in her lobby, please be patient & understand that she is taking care of someone iin need & she will care for you the same. I don't judge an office by the staff, her office nurse is awesome too, but everything was organized & no fuss. I would recommend Dr. Drummond-Ray-OBGYN

March 25th, 2015

Lpn

Staff is rude and inexperienced. Dr. Has poor beside manner and does not follow up with patient nor does staff.

July 29th, 2011

Dr. Drummond-Ray is an excellent GYN. Although I often wait on the phone and in the office for a long time, I would never want a different doctor. You wait a little longer because she spends appropriate time with each patient, getting to know them and understanding their health profile. She really does care!

September 26th, 2017