Dr. Pamela Duke MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2012
Fantastic, caring helpful doc
Dr. Duke is my favorite of all the GPs I have seen over the years. She's attentive, really listens to and answers your questions in detail and is great at follow-up. (She personally called me at home twice after a bad reaction to a new medication to make sure I was Ok.) Staff is generally very nice, although they are clearly busy and don't always have tons of time to spend with you if you have questions. But all in all, I'd give this practice in general and Dr. Duke in particular, the highest scores across the board.

April 19th, 2010
Condescending and Bordeline Inappropriate
Dr. Duke completely disregarded my symptoms and relegated their cause to me simply being overweight without exploring other options. Her bed side manner was completely condescending and borderline inappropriate. Dr. Duke began the exam by saying "I can't address all of your problems today; I only have thirty minutes before I'm moving on to the next patient." The visit was a complete waste of my time and money. I am still in pain with no more information than before I went to the visit.

November 23rd, 2015