A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Dull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Dull is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Dull, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dull graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dull has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Ann Dull FAAFP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Dull practice?
- Dr. Pamela Dull has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Dull practices Family Medicine near Newark, OH.
See Newark Primary Care Doctors.