Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Yamanishi
Dr. Pamela Yamanishi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moreno Valley, CA, with other offices in Fontana, CA and Redlands, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yamanishi is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center, Riverside University Health System Medical Center and South Coast Global Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Yamanishi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pamela Yamanishi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moreno Valley, CA.
Dr. Walter Quan Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Moreno Valley, CA31
Dr. Khaing Myint
Moreno Valley, CA34
Dr. Roger Garrison
Moreno Valley, CA18