Learn more about Dr. Pamela Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Wilson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Wilson practice?
- Dr. Pamela Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Wilson practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Physiatrists.