A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Wilson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Wilson practice?
- Dr. Pamela Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Wilson practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians, Aurora Physiatrists, and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.