Learn more about Dr. Pamela Edmonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Edmonds is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Edmonds, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmonds graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Edmonds has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Ruth Edmonds MD is a female Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela R. Edmonds practice?
- Dr. Pamela Edmonds has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Edmonds practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Pathologists.