Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Edwards
Dr. Pamela Edwards, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Hutchinson, KS. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Hutchinson Regional Medical Center and Promise Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pamela Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hutchinson, KS.
Dr. Dan Foss
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Hutchinson, KS 0 mi44
Dr. Patrick Fluck
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Hutchinson, KS 0 mi21
Dr. Ryan Hall
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Hutchinson, KS 0 mi10