A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Ellsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Ellsworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Ellsworth, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellsworth graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellsworth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela I Ellsworth MD is a female Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela I. Ellsworth practice?
- Dr. Pamela Ellsworth has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Ellsworth practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Southborough, MA.
See Worcester Urologists and Worcester Pediatric Specialists.