A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Enjetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Enjetti graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Enjetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Buchanan General Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
- Potomac Ambulatory Surgery Center, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela E Enjetti MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela E. Enjetti practice?
- Dr. Pamela Enjetti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Enjetti practices Anesthesiology near Grundy, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA.
See Grundy Anesthesiologists.