Family Practitioner
2015 Ocean Dr
Ste 8
Leisureville, Boynton Beach, FL 33426
561-737-4777
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  If you have a weekend illness, you're in trouble  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

Most of the front office people are not too bright, nor do they care. If you need medical care on the weekend, go to a walkin clinic, because you can't reach Dr Ermine nor a covering doctor. Disgraceful!

|  makes you feel comfortable  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2013

I was unhappy with my internist for some time now. A friend in my neighborhood suggested I switch and try Dr. Ermine, whom she sees. I am so grateful I did. The moment Dr. Ermine walked into the examination room she made me feel at ease and comfortable. She listened to me and I did not feel rushed by her. It was my first visit but by the end it felt we've known each other for years. My last doctor I was lucky to get out the words 'good morning' before he left the room. She explained to me in detail about my different medications and she answered all my questions. Her medical assistant and office staff were all extremely nice and friendly as well.

|  Thankful for Dr. Ermine  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2013

Love Dr. Ermine. She is such a caring physician. Upon my diagnosis, she took time with me and had patience with all my questions. I am so grateful to have you as my doctor.

Aug 28th, 2013

This doctor is not capable of handling any complex medical problems. She will not contact any other doctors to consult with care. If you question anything about your care be prepared to be discharged as her patient

Aug 14th, 2013

My husband is a specialist physician in the community, and from his experience, he chose Dr. Ermine to be my primary care doctor. I could not be happier. She is intelligent, kind and compassionate. Importantly, she is also very up-to-date on medical treatment options. After my experience with her, she has also now become my parents' primary care physician.

|  At last-a great physician!  |  show details
by susan birnbaum on Aug 14th, 2013

Being a retired nurse, I am very particular about my family medical care. I visited many physicians during the last few years and Dr. Ermine was recommended by my husbands cardiologist. When I asked if she is good, he answered, "I sent my mother to her." What better recommendation can you get? She is easily to speak with, responsive to our needs, always follows up and is very detail oriented. I trust her implicitly. Jackie, her medical assistant is so friendly and calm, as is Monique, in the front office. I feel very comfortable with this medical office and reassured that in any emergency- they will be there for us.

Jul 31st, 2013

The great reviews about this doctor are very misleading. I scheduled an appointment with this doctor expecting great service based on the reviews online. I was very disappointed. I went in with an appointment. I showed up 30 minutes prior since I was a new patient. It took them an hour to get me in the office. I was first reviewed by a student, and then I had to wait another 30 minutes for the doctor to come in. When she finally showed up, she spent less than 10 minutes with me. For my follow up appointment, I went with an appointment again. After waiting in the doctor's office for her to see me, 45 minutes past my appointment, she finally shows up and tells me that she has an emergency and had to leave. No follow up call the next day to make up for the inconvenience So, if you are a working professional with a set up schedule, this doctor can be a challenging experience. Not to mention in order to make an appointment you cannot even talk to a person, It is all automated. You have to call and leave a voicemail for them to call back. The hours to call the voicemail are restricted also. No flexibility or easiness in the process

|  happy patient  |  show details
by prex on Jul 16th, 2013

Doctor Ermine is great the staff is friendly and prompt. I actually enjoy my visits to the office. I also like her honesty and directness. They always fit me in with my crazy schedule. I would recommend her to anyone.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2013

Dr Ermine is wonderful. My cardiologist referred me to her, as I did not have a primary care physician. She is extremely thorough and answers all questions.

Mar 30th, 2013

Dr Ermine is excellent. I went to her because based on a recommendation from a friend. She was smart, caring, and thorough. Her office staff is wonderful as well.

Mar 7th, 2012

Dr.Ermine is a caring and helpful doctor. She has gone beyond the call of duty in helping me take care of my father. She was willing to find out information that she was not familiar with and help advise me so I could keep my dad in my home till his demise . Thanks you for caring

|  GREAT and caring physician!!!  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. Pamela Ermine is a great and caring physician! She always shows knowledge, experience, and kindness. I am highly satisfied with her treatment and care! Please become her next patient!

|  Thank you Dr. Ermine  |  show details
by L. Parker on Mar 10th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Ermines for three plus years. I would like to thank Dr, Ermine for helping me with my medical needs and keeping them under control. Her knowledge, professionalism and compassion are second to none.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2009

Dr. Ermine is great and extremely thorough. She takes any complaints seriously. If she's worried about anything, from a heart murmur to a weird lump she'll send you to a specialist just to be sure.She could not be less stuffy or judgmental. I would recommend her to any young adult