Dr. Pamela Feeley MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Gaithersburg, MD

October 6th, 2016
Didn't work out
Pros - Professional, takes time at each visit, answers questions Cons - After a year of treatment and taking 7 different prescriptions a day, I was no better.

October 4th, 2016
Patient Review
Dr.Feeley has been wonderful to work with. She sticks with you until you start feeling better. Very responsive if you have something you need to talk to her about. Very flexible with appointments. Logical and insightful. Very knowledgeable about medication management

June 18th, 2016
Please NEVER encourage anyone to see Dr. Feeley. She is unethical and is more concerned about money than people - and her reputation amongst her peers is poor.

April 19th, 2016
Horror tale - more concerned about profits than patients - I beg you to choose another doctor - research her on case search - she is not ethical

July 16th, 2015
Compassionate and Professional
I have dealt with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks since I was about 13. I've seen several psychiatrists and Dr. Feeley was by far my favorite. She took the time to listen to my opinion and gave me options for treatment. She understood that after having tried over 30 different medications for anxiety/depression that I had found Alprazolam worked best for my serious panic attacks. Unlike other doctors, she was willing to maintain me on this medication and understood that it vastly improved my quality of life. Sessions with her along with my medication allowed me to hold down a job, socialize (with girls especially), and most importantly feel comfortable outside of my bedroom. I'm thankful that there are still doctors such as herself that are willing to help a patient by any means necessary.

March 29th, 2015
This "doctor" committed malpractice by taking money from an estranged husband who called ahead to make and appt and paid her (during pending divorce matter) and rushed to judgement and made a quick and foolish diagnosis - without considering the strange circumstances surrounding the initial visit

March 15th, 2015
Please don't waste your time with this one.

February 25th, 2014
I received very poor care from Dr. Feeley. She misdiagnosed me and overmedicated me. She didn't order required blood tests for the meds and so I ended up in the hospital. Two-three years after I had quit seeing her and was under the care of another psychiatrist, she told the police to have me committed, all based on hearsay---she didn't talk to me or see me and hadn't in 2-3 years. Thank God I got an attorney.

September 30th, 2011
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Feeley has been treating me since 2004. She treated me through the worst part of my mental illness, coordinated with my inpatient treatment program. Dr. Feeley took my midnight phone calls and sent me to the ER on occasion. Now that I have stabilized for the most part Dr. Feeley knows my history the best and always has the best ideas and advice for me regarding my treatment. Dr. Feeley is very knowledgable and is always up to date on the latest studies and treatments.

September 11th, 2011
Always professional and very caring.I am still happy with her service and will continue to recomend her.

August 3rd, 2011
Caring, calm and accurate
I began seeing Dr. Feeley 3 years ago and highly recommend her to everyone that has seen how much her treatment has helped me. She is warm and caring yet very professional. I trust her recommendations because she listens and takes the time to really confer with me. I am grateful for her wisdom and wish everyone had a true doctor like her. I am finally free from symptoms and attribute my happiness to Dr. Feeley's excellent treatment and heartfelt diagnosis. She is wonderful!

January 5th, 2011
She kept me waiting
On my first visit she kept me waiting for 20 minutes passed my appointment time before I knocked on her door to see if she was there. She was, and answered," Please wait," so I left. I found that level of professionalism way below acceptable standards.