Dr. Pamela Feeley Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Feeley?

Avoid! She falsifies med records for $$

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Dr. Feeley took a $400 bribe to falsify records in a domestic matter, then would not return calls to correct record.

Expensive liar

Posted on August 4th, 2017

Due to her significant financial needs, Dr. Feeley is willing to charge $400 to falsify medical records. Avoid her. Call Potomac Psychiatry.

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Dr. Feeley engages more like a drug dealer than an actual doctor. I always had to wait at least 45 minutes for our brief 15 minute appointment. Dr Feeley can only be reached by text through her cell phone. She never follows up about how medication changes and has even mailed scripts to my house on several occasions.

A competent, caring psychiatrist

Posted on March 11th, 2017

Takes her time and really listens

Didn't work out

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Pros - Professional, takes time at each visit, answers questions Cons - After a year of treatment and taking 7 different prescriptions a day, I was no better.

Patient Review

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Dr.Feeley has been wonderful to work with. She sticks with you until you start feeling better. Very responsive if you have something you need to talk to her about. Very flexible with appointments. Logical and insightful. Very knowledgeable about medication management

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Please NEVER encourage anyone to see Dr. Feeley. She is unethical and is more concerned about money than people - and her reputation amongst her peers is poor.

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Horror tale - more concerned about profits than patients - I beg you to choose another doctor - research her on case search - she is not ethical

Compassionate and Professional

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I have dealt with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks since I was about 13. I've seen several psychiatrists and Dr. Feeley was by far my favorite. She took the time to listen to my opinion and gave me options for treatment. She understood that after having tried over 30 different medications for anxiety/depression that I had found Alprazolam worked best for my serious panic attacks. Unlike other doctors, she was willing to maintain me on this medication and understood that it vastly improved my quality of life. Sessions with her along with my medication allowed me to hold down a job, socialize (with girls especially), and most importantly feel comfortable outside of my bedroom. I'm thankful that there are still doctors such as herself that are willing to help a patient by any means necessary.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

This "doctor" committed malpractice by taking money from an estranged husband who called ahead to make and appt and paid her (during pending divorce matter) and rushed to judgement and made a quick and foolish diagnosis - without considering the strange circumstances surrounding the initial visit

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Please don't waste your time with this one.

Posted on February 25th, 2014

I received very poor care from Dr. Feeley. She misdiagnosed me and overmedicated me. She didn't order required blood tests for the meds and so I ended up in the hospital. Two-three years after I had quit seeing her and was under the care of another psychiatrist, she told the police to have me committed, all based on hearsay---she didn't talk to me or see me and hadn't in 2-3 years. Thank God I got an attorney.