A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Friye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Friye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Friye, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Friye graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Friye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Illini Community Hospital
- Blessing Hospital
- Blessing Hospital at 11th St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Phillips Friye DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela P. Friye practice?
- Dr. Pamela Friye has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Friye practices Family Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, IL.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.