A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Gallup Gaudry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Gallup Gaudry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Gallup Gaudry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallup Gaudry graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gallup Gaudry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Gallup Gaudry MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Gallup Gaudry practice?
- Dr. Pamela Gallup Gaudry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Gallup Gaudry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.