Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by Mary Figuereo on Jan 27th, 2015

Dr. Pamela Gallup is a wonderful, smart, compassionate and understanding physician. Love her. She is a blessing!

Amazing & Caring Doctor show details Amazing & Caring Doctor
by Laura Lane McKinnon on Jan 26th, 2015

Dr. Gallup Gaudry is an exceptionally caring doctor -- she makes the effort to truly listen to you and give you the support and thoughtful guidance you need. She is thorough, attentive, and comfortable giving in-depth explanations; explaining everything from procedure, tests, results and medications, no matter how many questions you might have. Her support staff are absolutely lovely! Friendly, efficient and responsive. I feel lucky to have such a wonderful doctor to care for me!

First and last time I went to Dr. Gallup show details First and last time I went to Dr. Gallup
Sep 3rd, 2013

Was dressed very casual which looked unprofessional in my opinion. Spent very little time with me. Didn't explain anything. She seemed to be more interested in getting in and out of my appointment despite no other patient in her waiting room when I arrived and only one when I left. She got my history wrong on a xray request she wanted me to have. This was the first and last time I went to her.

Jun 11th, 2012

I love Dr. Gallup! She is always so friendly and very easy to talk to. The office staff are very friendly.

Aug 16th, 2011