A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gardner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- St Rita's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Gardner DO and FACC is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Gardner practice?
- Dr. Pamela Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Gardner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Lima, OH.
See Lima Cardiologists.