A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gardner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Lima Memorial Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gardner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela Gardner practice?
Dr. Pamela Gardner practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Van Wert, OH and Sidney, OH.
See Lima General Practitioners, Lima Internists, and Lima Cardiologists.