A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gardner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- St Rita's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Gardner DO and FACC is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Gardner practice?
- Dr. Pamela Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Gardner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Lima, OH.
See Lima Cardiologists.