A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Geyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Geyer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Geyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geyer graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Geyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Geyer MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Geyer practice?
- Dr. Pamela Geyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Geyer practices Internal Medicine near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Painesville, OH.
See Beachwood Internists.