Dr. Pamela Goodwin-Cole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Goodwin-Cole?

April 22nd, 2016

Good Luck and God Bless

Just recently found out Dr Cole is stepping down from practices and is retiring. She will certainly be miss by not only me but many others. I built a patient/Dr trust relationship with Dr Cole and it's going to take me a very longtime to find another Doctor like her. Good luck and God Bless you Dr Cole. Will miss you dearly.

November 12th, 2015

Worst doctor ever

Dr Cole mother is the receptionist and slow and dumb as ever with booking appointments. Dr Cole has you waiting 2 hours plus. She the only Dr in her office. Every patient is booked in a 15 min window. She is booking patients just to fatten her wallet

June 24th, 2015

Awful

i would never go to her again you wait 2.5 hrs to be seen she doesn't give out right meds and her answer to everything is physical therapy

April 14th, 2015

Excellent doctor.. Trust her and highly recommended her.

February 11th, 2014

Competent, Caring, Compassionate 5 STAR

Dr. Cole heals with love and compassion. If you want a doctor who really cares about you she is the one. My husband and I are seniors and would not know what to do without her. She is the best!!!! She goes above and beyond calling to check on us when we are home and in hospital in cases of emergency. She got out of her own sick bed to see about me when I was very ill., even though I was being seen by her capable associate physicians...she had to see for herself... I will never forget that!

November 14th, 2013

PATIENT

I'm very fortunate to have connected with Dr.Goodwin-Cole. My previous doctor opted out of the insurance program and thru numerous searchs and experience I was fortunate to become a patient. My instinct was on target and I have had no regrets have not looked back since. Dr. Goodwin-Cole listened at a time of great stress to me regarding a surgical procedure that I was adamant about not having; but because of her calmness and empathy and the referral to Metro-South Hospital / St Frances; it ended well. My thanks to her and her staff.

August 9th, 2012

Dr. Cole is an exceptional internist. I have been a patient for as long as I can remember. My mother was a patient. My daughters are now patients. Her bedside manner is unlike anybody.

September 9th, 2017