A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Greene is Excellent. Dr. Greene has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Greene, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greene has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Greene practice?
Dr. Pamela Greene practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pam Greene, Dr. Pamelia Greene, Dr. Pamella Greene, Dr. Tamela Greene