inactive

Pamela E Grigg DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 7th, 2015
treatment
I went to the ER last night. Dr Grigg as the ER Physician. He bedside manner and care in explaining what she felt was going on with my condition was very caring, sensitive and reassuring. She ordered a number of tests just to be sure, and turned out to be right. Extremely people oriented Doctor.

February 6th, 2012
A very caring caregiver
Dr. Grigg was my emergency room doctor three days ago. After receiving some rather rude treatment from hospital nurses, this doctor came into my room, spent a lot of time examining me, explaining to my wife and me what was my problem, checking with my pcp as to a good response and sending me off with a new prescription and instructions to see my pcp ASAP.The thing that impressed me the most was how she took care to be sure that my wife was treated extremely well, worrying about her feelings and cares were handled respectfully.Dr. Pamela Grigg is an extraordinary physician!