A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Guha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Guha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guha graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Guha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Gallagher Guha MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela G. Guha practice?
- Dr. Pamela Guha has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Guha practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Riverdale, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD and Washington, DC.
See Riverdale Internists and Riverdale Nephrologists.