Dr. Pamela Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Davis?

awesome!

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr. Davis was fantastic. I had several things i needed her to check/look at. Very thorough. It was my first time being seen by her. She didn't rush, explained everything. Very cute, friendly, friendly, caring and knowledgeable. Highly recommend her.

Great doctor- would definitely recommend her to a friend

Posted on November 1st, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Davis on and off (for a variety of conditions) for the better part of the last 15 years. She is a great physician- very efficient and very, very good at what she does. She is very polite, friendly, and always has a little personal story to tell. I'm not sure if it is just because I've been seeing her for so long, but I have a feeling she is just friendly by nature, which always makes me feel at ease. It seems like she is a popular dermatologist and it can sometimes be difficult to schedule an appointment. But the times I have really needed to get in to see her urgently, I have been able to get in. If the health matter is less pressing, plan on waiting for sometimes a month or more for an appointment.

Not Recommended

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

Dr. Davis treated the redness and dryness on my face (a common condition) a few times. Everything went well for a few visits until the last when she made a mistake, which is when her arrogance and unprofessionalism showed. She never apologized as well as she did not correctly diagnose and treat my condition which worsened under her care. I would not recommend her.

Posted on July 26th, 2012

My first visit with Dr. Davis was several years ago for a severe case of poison ivy. During that visit she also found a precancerous skin lesion which she immediately treated and I've been seeing her once or twice a year since for skin cancer screenings. During these visits, I will oftentimes bring up any new skin concerns or ask her opinion on skin care, etc. She never rushes through addressing my concerns or questions. The office staff have always been friendly and courteous no matter how busy it may get. Would I recommend Dr. Davis? You bet I would. And I have, several times!

Posted on December 10th, 2015