A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Harrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Harrop is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Harrop, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrop graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrop has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Harrop FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Harrop practice?
- Dr. Pamela Harrop has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Harrop practices Internal Medicine near Bristol, RI.
See Bristol Internists.