Dr. Pamela Harston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Harston?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on December 31st, 2015

i saw this doctor for metal in my leg from 1972 she took all the time necessary to make sure I was comfortable every time I saw her. She is top notch. I had my leg fixed but I will always appreciate the time she took and the care she showed me. Thanks Doc, I hope I never need to see you again but if I do you will be the first on my list. Thanks for the care.

Dr. Pamela Harston saved my life!!

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I am 56 yrs old and unfortunately am in bad health, therefore have seen many physicans and did not get any relief from lupus, fibromyalgia, herniated discs, and the list goes on. Dr. Harstons professionalism and knowledge of my condition was outstanding!! after 2 months appointments with Dr.Harston I felt like a new person. its so sad at what lengths a disturbed man will go to to drag this wonderful Dr. down, which I know is out of jealousy and malice.shame on you..you took away a valuable dr. from those of us whom is in great need of her wonderful knowledge on how to treat many serious conditions..and you, you know who you are!! are clearly the one who needs more than a psychiatrist, the courts should commit you!! I'm not a lawyer or doctor, just a citizen that's very disappointed that someone can harrass, bully,etc. another person and face no consequences for their actions..Dr.Harstons expertise is a great asset to this community, I am not alone when I say this. Many of us are very concerned about how she has been victimized by this egotistical, whiney little man..you better beg forgiveness from God because he will REPAY and judge you for what you have done.

Totally NON Professional

Posted on August 16th, 2012

At my first appointment with Dr. Harston, I arrived 15 minutes early, filled out a questionare on computer pad, filled out same info on paper, and then waited TWO hours and the staff seemed to ignore me, until I told them I had other appointments, and left..

Posted on December 8th, 2011

The most caring Doctor I have ever had.We need 100 more just like her in differant field's of medicine!

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTOR WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!!

Posted on September 26th, 2017